- A reminder to the community that the borough’s will no longer be open on Sundays beginning this weekend. The decision was just made the other week by the library board due to the need to make up for a deficit in its budget caused by rising health care costs.
- Saturday morning at a 5K run event takes place benefit the based in Hasbrouck Heights.
Registration begins at 9 a.m. and the walk/run at 10 a.m.
- Euclid Masonic Lodge, located at the corner of Division Avenue and the Boulevard, hosts an open house Saturday beginning at 11 a.m.
- The hosts its ‘All-You-Can Eat” Turkey buffet Saturday evening beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Parents don't forget that Sunday is the Junior Women's Club Pumpkin Picking event from 1 to 3 p.m. at . Children can dress up in their Halloween costumes and take part in face painting, crafts, sand art and enjoy a trick or treat station. Kids can also decorate their own pumpkins. The event is for children ages infant to 7 years old. In the event the rain the activities will take place in the senior center.
- Another new business opens this weekend. The Man Cave salon will host its grand opening event Saturday, at 12:15 p.m.